Built by the Navantia public shipyard.
FPSO unit, operating in the North Sea Scope of the Modules with a total weight of 4,500 tons:
6,200 tons of topside including plants for the separation of C.O, gas and water and a gas reinjection plant.
- Total length 214,720 m.
- Length between p.s. 200.00 m.
- Trace beam 38.00 m.
- Trailing beam 23.70 m.
- Maximum draft 18.00 m.
(Summer draft / winter draft)
- Type of propulsion 5 DDGG
- Gross tonnage Total 52535 t.
- Crew in operation 50 people
- 550,000 barrels of crude oil storage capacity
- Production capacity of crude 140,000 barrels / day
- Crude process capacity 60,000 barrels / day
- Slop tank capacity 98% 2,040 m3
- Diesel oil tank capacity 1525 m3
- Ballast water tanks capacity 42,000 t