Ro-Pax for the Panama Canal, built by the shipyard Armón Burela, S.A.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS (after elongation)
- Length 40.00 m.
- Length between p.s. 37.20 m.
- Laying beam 10,75 m.
- Track length 5,15 m.
- Maximum draft 3,10 m.
- Displacement (dead weight) 105 t
- Power output 4480 kW
- Propulsion Type Conventional / 2 x fixed pitch propeller
- Test speed 16 knots
- Speed in service 14 knots
- Fixed shot 82 t
- Crew 8 people
- Crew in operation 8 people
CAPACITIES OF OWN TANKS
- Capacity of oil tanks 47,60 m3
- Capacity of fresh water tanks 10,00 m3
- Hydraulic oil tank capacity 0.60 m3
- Lubricating oil tank capacity 0.60 m3
- Capacity of ballast water tanks 15.00 m3
- Capacity of vehicles 8 cars
- People / ticket capacity 333